The key goals of the Academic Planning Unit are:
- Ensuring orderly and qualitative development of academic programmes at undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
- Periodic review of academic brief and establishment of new academic programmes and/or units.
- Collation of data on faculty, staff, students and facilities for planning purposes.
- Driving quality and standards in all our academic processes and procedures.
- Regular assessment of our internal efficiency.
- Ensuring availability of teaching aids and conducive environment for learning.
- Ensuring efficient and effective utilization of academic resources.
- Upload of data on the Nigeria Universities Management Portal (NUSMAP).