Corporate and Public Affairs Office
The Corporate & Public Affairs Office (CPA) at Covenant University is the official communication window of the young, dynamic, vision-driven institution to both its internal and external publics. In so doing, it provides a multiplicity of services to members of the University Community, news media (print, electronic, internet) and the general public.
The CPA Team is made up of experienced editorial, creative and technically competent professionals working in such areas of the university need as:
- Media & Public Relations
- Strategic communication planning, printing and publishing
- News gathering, news writing and editing
- Print publication and design
- Web-writing, development and content management
Other services and responsibilities constantly rendered by CPA include:
- Photographic services
- Event co-ordination and management
- Provision of multimedia facilities (Studio services)
- Logo and poster design, and CU brand protection
- Production of CU Update and The Covenant Magazine
Protocols: CPA team receives all University guests with utmost courtesies, arranging guided tours for them with up-to-date information about the institution.
CPA office also actively participates, on the instruction of the Registrar, in the process of providing key welfare services to members of faculty and staff. Some of these are:
* Collation of faculty and Staff data requests for the implementation of the University Vehicle Acquisition Scheme (VAS), which enables individual staff and faculty member access to interest-free grant to purchase personal vehicle and
* Allocation of official residences within the campus.
The CPA Office also supervises the University's Security Unit and the Stores Unit.
CPA MISSION AND SCRIPTURAL FOUNDATION
... charting strategic pathways for cultivating and building internal and external groundswell of goodwill and positive image for the University in order to make it a topmost global institution.
Right from the outset, CPA mission has been founded on a scriptural injunction. This injunction could be gleaned from Mathew 5:15; or Luke 11:13 and especially from Luke 8:16:
SCRIPTURAL BACKING OF CPA MISSION
" No man, when he has lit a candle, covers it with a vessel or puts it under a bushel, but sets it on a lampstand, that they which enter may see the light"
There is no doubt that God is doing marvelous things at CU; and it's the duty of CPA to put them on the lamp; to put the glow and shine on them. CPA is to lift up the banner of the marvelous light God has kindled in CU, the University also known as Hebron, the birth place of Kings and Queens.
- THE COVENANT MAGAZINE
- CU UPDATE
- WORKSHOP LEAFLETS
- ANNUAL CALENDARS
- POSTERS & HANDBILLS
- 2 YEAR OF PROMOTING MENTAL PRODUCTIVITY
- FILM CLIP ON DRESS CODE @ CU
- CU @ 3: YEARS OF AMAZING DEVELOPMENT
- 2004/2005 @ CU: SESSIONS OF OUTSTANDING ACHIEVEMENTS
- External Impact - Comments About CU