2015/2016 Admission to Part-Time Degree Programmes, Oct 27 2015
Click here to apply
Prostate Cancer Awareness Seminar, Oct 7 2015
Guest Lecturer: Dr. Omisanjo O. Akinfolarin (Consultant Urologist, LASUTH Ikeja)
Topic: Prostate Cancer, An Emerging Menace
Date: Friday, 9th October, 2015
Venue: African Leadership Development Centre (ALDC)
Time: 3:00 pm
Chief Host: Professor Charles K. Ayo, Vice Chancellor Covenant University
Kindly download the advert below:
Matriculation Ceremony!!!, Oct 2 2015
Mid-Semester Examination (Test 2), Oct 2 2015
Admission is now officially closed, Oct 2 2015
MIGDERI Conference 2015, Sep 8 2015
Kindly download the advert for more details.
Information for Fresh Postgraduate Students
1. Resumption Date:
All fresh Postgraduate students are to resume for the 2015/2016 Academic Session on Monday, September 28, 2015.
Registrationof courses for 2015/2016 academic session by fresh postgraduate students will commence on Monday, September28, 2015 and end on Friday, October 2, 2015. Students are to obtain information on courses to register from their respective Departments.
3. Orientation Programme:
Orientation Programme for fresh Postgraduate students for the 2015/2016 academic session shall hold on Friday, October 2, 2015 by 10.00 am prompt. Dress code is corporate. Attendance is compulsory for all fresh students.
4. Commencement of Lectures:
Lectures for Alpha Semester, 2015/2016 session will begin on Monday, October 5, 2015.
5. Payment of School Fees
All postgraduate students are required to make 100% payment of prescribed fees for 2015/2016 academic the session on or before resumption of academic activities. Application for payment in two installments, at designated periods, may be considered.
6. Hostel Accommodation:
Accommodation on campus is optional for postgraduate students. Spaces at Postgraduate halls of residence shall be allocated to interested students on ‘first come, first serve’ basis. Interested students should apply to the Secretary, School of postgraduate studies and indicate preference for either ‘one person per room’ or ‘two persons per room’.
2015-2016 Provisional Admission List Batch 3, Aug 26 2015
Now that you have been admitted into Covenant University, please note the following:
1. Print out your Admission Notification Slip
* Go to admission.covenantuniversity.edu.ng* Click on: "click here to print notification of admission"* Insert your application number (Check your application number from your application form)* Print out your PROVISIONAL ADMISSION NOTIFICATION SLIP
2. Pay Required Fees* Go to portal.covenantuniversity.edu.ng* Log in with your application number as both matric and password* Click on "pay fees" to pay fees (Acceptance Fee and/or Balance)* See bottom of page and "click here to proceed"* If you are paying Acceptance fee, insert the amount* Select Acceptance Fee in the drop down box* Click to proceed* Choose Mode of Payment - CU PIN (Bank Payment): See list of banks to pay into. You will be given a unique CU-PIN for the value of the acceptance or balance fee - College Pay (WebPay): You can pay using your Nigerian debit card.* If you chose CU PIN, insert receipt number as given from the bank and insert PIN* If you chose WebPay, click to pay after confirmation of payment values* Once transaction is confirmed successful, click on "Print Receipt"
PS: You can repeat the steps in 2 to make balance payment before August 20, 2015
3. Be on the lookout on the University Website and your given personalised addresses with the University for Resumption Protocols.
Pastor Olamide Olusegun
LIST OF BANKS WHERE YOU CAN WALK IN TO SECURE CU-PIN FOR PAYMENT OF FEES
1. Access Bank Plc
2. Covenant Microfinance Bank
3. Diamond Bank Plc
4. Ecobank Plc
5. First Bank of Nigeria Plc
6. First City Monument Bank Plc
7. GTBank Plc
8. Heritage Bank Plc
9. Keystone Bank Plc
10. Skye Bank Plc
11. Sterling Bank Plc
12. UBA Plc
13. Union Bank Plc
14. Wema Bank Plc
15. Zenith Bank Plc