Become a Google Campus Ambassador
Students of Covenant University are invited to apply to become Google Campus Ambassadors!
For details, visit www.google.com/jobs/students/emea/ambassador
To apply, you should:
1. Be at least a 200 level or postgraduate student, passionate about technology
2. Write an Essay on one of these topics:
(a). Mobile applications (SMS and Mobile Web).
(b). Local Content and Localization.
(C). Cloud computing and open source
Explain "How these Technologies can become an integral part of our lives in Africa."
3. Write a Motivation letter on why you want to be an Ambassador, what you can change in your Country through learning new technical skills and how using Google tools could help your university.
4. Provide a short statement from your Dean or Head of Department confirming your name, level and area of study.
5. Send your Essay, Motivation letter and Dean or Head of Department statement by email to email@example.com not latter than Friday 28 January 2011. Include "Google Campus Ambassador" and Covenant University Name in the email tittle.
Accepted students will be informed by early February 2011.
Director, Centre for Systems and Information Services