Important Information for the Newly Admitted Students
Important Information for the Newly Admitted Students.
Check the Admission list on this home page. If your name is on the list, follow the instructions below:
A. Printing of notification slip
1. Click on the CU Portal on the top right corner of the home page
2. Click on Print Provisional Admission Notification Slip
3. Supply your Registration Number as will be requested
4. Print the slip
B. Activation of eTranzact card
1. Go to the eTranzact web site at http://www.etranzact.com/etranzact/
2. Click on “Activate Card” located at the top right hand corner
3. Follow the instruction
C. Loading the eTranzact card
1. Go to any bank of your choice as listed in the in the notification slip
2. Load the school fees into the card by presenting the slip
3. Get a printout from the bank
D. Log the payment to the Covenant University Portal
1. Go to the the Covenant University web site again (http://www.covenantuniversity.edu.ng)
2. Click on the CU Portal on the top right hand corner
3. Enter your Registration Number in the two (2) boxes provided (Matriculation and Registration Number boxes)
4. The Menu page opens
5. Click on "Pay Fees"
6. The Payments page opens. This page displays both the Brought forward and Current charges
7. Click on "Click here to pay fees"
8. On the next page, type in the Amount and Purpose of payment in the appropriate boxes and click on next button
9. Some warnings are displayed to allow the student confirm that he/she really wants to make the payments. If sure, click on "proceed", if not click on "go back"
10. The next page displays the two modes of payments, click on "eTranzact card" and then click on "proceed"
11. The eTranzact page opens. Type both the Card and PIN number in the appropriate places. This detail will be checked by the eTranzact server. If the card and PIN are valid and there is enough money, the payment will be allowed. If not, the payment will be rejected