MR UGOCHUKWU ABASILIM
B.Sc., M.Sc. Public Administration
Public Administration, Organisational Leadership, Public Personnel Administration and E-Governance.
Awards & Honours
Award for Excellence by Covenant University Strategic Studies Students Association in 2007.
Award for Excellence by Covenant University Strategic Studies Students Association in April 2017.
Courses Taught (2014 - Date)
PAD 412: Public Service Ethics
PAD 417: Nigerian Local Government
POS 211: Contemporary Political Thought
PSI 211: Introduction to Political Analysis
PAD 422: Personnel Administration
POS 322: Contemporary Political Analysis
POS 325: Comparative Government and Politics
PSI 321: Administrative Law
STS321: Strategic Management
STS 324: Public Personnel Management
Current Postgraduate Supervision
Selected Publications (15)
- Academy of International Business Sub-Saharan Africa Chapter Annual Conference on Africa Competitiveness in the Global Economy held at Lagos Business School, Pan-Atlantic University, Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria, August 17 – 19, 2016.
- 16th European Conference on e-Government at the Faculty of Administration, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia, June 16-17, 2016.
- The Annual International Faculty of Arts Conference on The Humanities and The Challenges of Development in Africa at Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife, Osun State, Nigeria, March 23-26, 2015.
- The 2nd Covenant University Conference on E-Governance in Nigeria on “Prospects and Challenges for Civic Engagement and Participation” at African Leadership Development Centre, Covenant University, Canaanland, Ota Ogun State, Nigeria, June 10-12, 2015.
- The 15th European Conference on e-Government at University of Portsmouth, Portsmouth, United Kingdom, June 18-19, 2015.
- The 10th UNILAG Annual Research Conference and Fair on “Implementing New Research Strategies for National Transformation” at Multipurpose Hall, University of Lagos, Akoka, Lagos State, Nigeria, November 24-26, 2015.