Engr. Adeyinka Adewale
Quality of Service (QoS) Mobile Communication/Mobile Computing, Next Generation Networks, Computer Communication Protocol
Awards & Honours
2010 Best Lecturer Award, Department of Electrical and Information Engineering, Covenant University, Ota.
Computer Networking, Data Communication Network, Mobile Communication, Network Security, Introduction to Electrical Engineering and Software Engineering, Object Oriented Programming using Java and C++..
Selected Publications (16)
• Conference Secretary: 1st & 2nd International Conference of Electrical and Information Engineering on Computing Energy, Networking, and Telecommunication, Covenant University, September2011 and October 2012 respectively.
• E-Nigeria 2007, held in Abuja, Nigeria Oct, 2007
• 3G Conference 2007, Covenant University Centre for Learning Resources, Feb., 2007
• A. Adewale, J. Onaolapo, “A Web Based Interactive Map using Object Oriented Programming Concept” 2nd eieCon Proceedings, Covenant University, Ogun State, 2011.
• John S. N., Okonigene R. E., Akinade B. A., Kasali I,. Adewale A. A. “Developed Model to Control Congestion on Converge Network”, http://ijitce.co.uk/download/Aug/IJITCE_Aug4,
• John S. N., Ibikunle F. A., Adewale A. A. “Implementation of Wifi Location Tracking System Based on Signal Strength Measurement and ANN” Donetsk, 2010.
• Agbetuyi A. F., Adewale A. A., Ogunluyi J. O. and Ogunleye D. S. “Design and Construction of an Automatic Transfer Switch for a Single-phase Power Generator”, Accepted for publication in Journal of Electrical Engineering, ISSN 1582-4594, 2010.
• S. N. John, I. N. Itaketo, A. A. Adewale, “Automation and Easy Accessibility of Medical Services in Nigeria (ICT and Medicine)” NCS Conference Proceedings, Abuja, Nigeria, 2009.
• S. N. John, F. A. Ibikunle, A. A. Adewale, “Performance Improvement of Wireless Network Based on data Transmission” IET Conference Proceedings, Mumbai, India, 2007.
Summary of Profile
He had worked in the different capacities as an electrical/electronics engineer, a computer/network engineer and as an IT instructors. So, his experience ranges from seismic acquisition, to computer networking, database administration, software engineering (development/deployment) and teaching. He had handled projects on electrical installations, Computer networking (wired/wireless network). Engr. Adewale had also worked in the seismic industry as the Technical Assistant to the Party Chief of JV166, UGNL/IDSL Joint Venture, OML61, Nigerian Agip Oil Company (NAOC) TOFMAN Prospect. The prospect was a subsurface 3D seismic data acquisition of Taylor creek, Offoniama and Manuso along East/West road, Mbiama, River State, Nigeria. He worked in the administration department and electrical engineering workshop of the crew.
Moreover, he is a corporate member of the Nigeria Society of Engineer (MNSE), member IEEE, a Microsoft certified Database Administrator (MCDBA), a Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE) and a member of Information System Audit and Control Association (ISACA).
Engr. Adewale is presently a university lecturer in the department of Electrical and Information Engineering, Covenant University, Ota. His research areas are IP Mobility (IPng Converged Network), computer/communication network design, planning and optimization, network security, and IS Audit. He had taught courses in Computer Networking, Data Communication Network, Internet Technology and programming and Software Engineering. He has a number of publications to his credit in local and international journals.