Dr. Bukola Adewale
B.Sc., M.Sc., Ph.D
1. Housing, Urbanization and Environment
2. Environment Behaviour Relation Studies
3. Architectural education
Awards & Honours
Grant for attendance of the International Conference on Sustainable Development, Ibadan , Oyo State, Nigeria. 8th-9th, November, 2012.
Building Construction and Materials, Architectural Design Studio, Building Drawing and Specification Writing
Current Postgraduate Supervision
Selected Publications (14)
2. International Council for Research and Innovation in Building and Construction- CIB W107 2014 International Conference, Lagos, Nigeria, 28th-30th January, 2014
3.Environmental Design and Management International Conference (EDMIC) 2015. 10th-12th March 2015, Ile-Ife, Nigeria.
3. 8th Construction Industry Development Board (CIDB) Postgraduate Conference, 10-11 February 2014, University of the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg, South Africa.
4. 7th IBIMA International Conference. Indexed at Thomson Reuters Scientific (ISI) 29-30th April, 2014
5. 3rd World Conference on Design, Arts and Education (DAE-2014), 02-03 May, 2014 Dubrovnik, Croatia.
Summary of Profile
Her career prospect lies in the desire to provide enduring solution to the condition of core area housing in Nigeria. In pursuit of this, she has co-authored a few publications in this subject area. She is happily married to Arc. Gbenga Adewale and blessed with children.