Professor Oluseyi O Ajayi
B.Sc., M.Eng., Ph. D, R.Eng. (COREN), MNSE.
RESEARCH AREA: Design and Productions/Energy Systems
INTERESTS: Renewable energy and Low Carbon Development; Machine Design; Stress and Failure analyses; Vibration and Acoustics as a condition monitoring; Materials and Corrosion studies
OTHER RESEARCH INTERESTS:
Transportation and Human induced vibration
Energy Systems and Production
Current Postgraduate Supervision
Selected Publications (69)
2. 1st International Conference on “Sustainable Materials Processing and Manufacturing”, taking place at Skukuza, Kruger National Park, South Africa between January 23 – 25, 2017
3. Second Intl. Conf. on Advances In Civil, Structural and Mechanical Engineering- CSM 2014, Birmingham, UK, 16 – 17 November 2014
4. Nigeria Alternative Energy Expo (naee 2014), Abuja, Nigeria, October 22 – 24, 2014
5. 23rd International Business Information Management Association Conference (23rd IBIMA) on Vision 2020: Sustainable Growth, Economic Development, and Global Competitiveness, Valencia, Spain 13-14, May 2014
6. 2012 International Conference on Clean Technology and Contemporary Engineering Management (ICCEM 2012), Mechanical Engineering Department, Covenant University in Collaboration with Nigerian Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Ota, Ogun State, Nigeria, November 12 – 15, 2012.
7. 2012 International Conference on Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection: Clean Technology Development and Environmental Sustainability for Developing Nations, Institute for Environment Research and Development and Bells University of Technology, Ota, Ogun State, Nigeria, March 20-22, 2012
8. 1st EIE International conference on computing, Energy, Networking and Telecommunications, Covenant Univeristy, Nigeria, September 13 – 15, 2011
9. International Conference on Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection: Strategies and Procedures for Developing Nations, Institute for Environment Research and Development and Bells University of Technology, Ota, Ogun State, Nigeria, September 21 – 23, 2010
10. International Conference of Maintenance of Engineering Infrastructures in Developing Countries (MEIDC 2010), University of Botswana, Gaborone, Botswana, July 27 – 29, 2010
11. World Forum of Engineering Congress on Alternative Energy Applications: Option or Necessity? Kuwait, 3 – 5 November 2009
12. International Workshop on Small Scale Wind Energy for Developing Countries, Institute of Energy and Environmental Technology, Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology (JKUAT), Nairobi, Kenya, 14-16 September 2009.
13. The 43rd, annual national conference of the Science Association of Nigeria, Federal University of Technology, Akure, Ondo State, Nigeria, 2-6 September 2007.