Mrs Winifred Anake
B.Sc(Applied chemistry), M. Sc(Analytical Chemistry)
- Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences
- Environment Risk Assessment
- Environmental Statistics
Awards & Honours
- Most Outstanding Faculty, Department of Chemistry, Covenant University, (2012/2013).
- SOLAS Fellowship Award: 5th International SOLAS Summer School, Cargese, Corsica, France, (2011).
- SCOR Travelling Grant Award: Travelling grant award by Scientific Committee on Oceanic Research, to attend 5th SOLAS International Summer School, Corsica, France, (2011).
Petroleum Chemistry, Quality Control, Analysis of Selected Materials, Seminar, Fertilizer and Agrochemicals, Environmental Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry
Analytical Chemistry for non-Major, Industrial Raw Material Resource Inventory.
Selected Publications (10)
2.Fifth International Conference on Surface Ocean Lower Atmosphere Study, Cargese, Corsica, France. August 29- September 10, 2011. Paper Presentation “Air-sea seasonal CO2 fluxes in near shore waters of Gulf of Guinea, Atlantic Ocean”
3.27th International Conference of the Chemical Society of Nigeria held in Benin. September, 2004. Chemistry-Resources Utilization and Industrial Development.
Summary of Profile
She is a recipient of some award/scholarship including SCOR 2011 travel grant, SOLAS 2011 fellowship award tenable in the Institut d'Études Scientifiques de Cargèse, Corsica, France.
She has published widely in many local and international journals. Her ernest desire is to contribute to the development of Environmental Chemistry in terms of teaching, research, mentoring and technological development in Nigeria.