Dr. Olayemi Ayepola
PhD. Mcrobiology, MSC Pharmaceutical Microbiology, BSc. Microbiology
Medical Microbiology and Chemotherapeutic agents
Awards & Honours
- Federal Government of Nigeria Scholarship for Postgraduate studies 2003
- European Molecular Biology Organization Fellowship grant 2011
- Wellcome Trust Travel Grant 2013
Laboratory techniques in Microbiology
Selected Publications (7)
2. 16th International Congress on Infectious Diseases, Cape Town, South Africa, April 2014.
3. 2nd International Conference on Clinical Microbiology & Microbial Genomics, Las Vegas, USA, September 2013.
4. International Conference on Science and Sustainable Development in Nigeria. University of Ibadan, Ibadan, May 2013.
5. Humboldt Kolleg “Osogbo 2013” International conference and Workshop. March 2013.
6. International Biotechnology Symposium on Biotechnology: The Local Approach to Global Relevance, IBS 2010. 23rd-26th March 2010. Covenant University Ota, Ogun State.
7.International Biotechnology Symposium on Biotechnology in an Emerging Economy, IBS 2009. 28th-30th April 2009. Covenant University Ota, Ogun State.
3.Workshop on Practical Techniques in Biotechnology at University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, Ogun State. October 2006