Mr. Emmanuel Badmus
PG Diploma, HND Civil Engineering; COREN registered
1. Design and Construction of Model Water Tilting Flume for simulating Hydraulic Experiments using locally sourced materials
2. Design and Construction of Portable Water filter using locally sourced materials
Awards & Honours
Best Technologist of the session 2008/2010
A1. LABORATORY SET UP:
Set the following Civil Engineering Laboratories in Covenant University from 2007 to date :
1. Environmental Engineering Research Laboratory
2. Structures laboratory (Educational & Research)
3. Highway & Transportation Engineering Laboratory
4. Hydrology & Hydraulics Engineering Laboratory
5. Geotechnical Engineering Laboratory
6. Geodetic Laboratory
7. Civil Engineering |Workshop (Concrete/Plumbing/Carpentary)
A2. LABORATORY SET UP
Set up the following Laboratories in LandMark University, Omu-Aran in 2010.
1. Geotechnical Laboratory
2. Structures Laboratory
3. Environmental Laboratory
4. Geodetic Laboratory
B.CONDUCTING STUDENTS PRACTICALS 300L to 500L
1. Environmental Laboratory
2. Structures Laboratory
C. TRAINING OF JUNIOR TECHNOLOGISTS
In all Laboratories. Areas include
1. Safety rules
2. Preparation of Experiment Manuals
3. Set up of Laboratory
4. Matching Equipment with Practical topics of the Course syllabus
5. Care and Maintenance of Tools and Equipment
6. Experimental and Research Material Preparation and Procedure
7. Recording and Presentation of Experiment/Research Results.
D. ANNUAL PREPARATION & PRESENTATION OF EQUIPMENT BUDGET
1. Research on State-of -the - Art Equipment of world-class standards
2. Collaboration with manufacturers and their Agents globally to tap latest information on
Technological breakthroughs in Equipment Manufacturing, Functioning and Cost
3. Preparation of such budget for the Departmental Equipment Committee for onward transmission to Management
4. Working in collaboration with the University's Purchasing committee in Contract Award Process
5. Monitoring New Equipment Installation and Test Running.
6. Supervising Training for new Equipment handling
7. Arranging annual training development and re-training programmes for Technologists.
Current Postgraduate Supervision
2. Installation and Operation of 5meter long Open Channel Water Tilting Flume for River-water behaviour simulation in 2011.
3.Super Pave Seminar/Workshjop in Highway Engineering Materials conducted by Controls, UK in Ghana June, 2012.
4. Installation and Experimental Procedures for Highway Equipment in Nigeria by Peterson Precision 2014.