Dr. Sheila Bishop
Ordinary Differential Differential Stochastic Differential Equations, Stochastic Analysis, Quantum and Stochastic differential equations, Numerical analysis, Functional analysis, Optimization, Mathematical Statistics
Awards & Honours
HONOURS: Best graduating student in Physics, College of Education Ekiadolor, Benin Edo State, 1993/1994
AWARD: in recognition of my contribution as an exceptional Lecturer during the 2008/2009 academic session
AWARD: as the most outstanding level adviser in Mathematics department during the 2012/2013 academic session.
Undergraduate: Mathematical Methods , Calculus, Vector Analysis, Stochastic differential equations, Differential equations, Probability Theory, Measure Theory, Statistic I & II, Elementary Mechanics, Stochastic Processes, etc.
Post graduate: Differential equations I and II, Probability Theory I and II
Selected Publications (41)
2. International work shop and training on Mathematical modeling and Scientific Computing organized by the Department of Mathematics, Covenant University Ota, 23rd – 27th May 2011.
3. 32nd Annual conference of the Nigerian Mathematical Society held at Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife (25th - 27th June, 2013).
4. 1st International Conference on Mathematical Analysis and Optimization: Thoeory and applications (ICAPTA 12th -14th March, 2014).
5. International Symposium on Mathematical and Statistical Finance, University of Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria, 1st -3rd, September 2015.
6. International Symposium on “Current Research Trends in Mathematical Sciences and Applications” May 17-20, 2016, Abuja, Nigeria.
7. The 1ST Pastor E. A. Adeboye Endowed Chair Enrichment Training Workshop In Applied Mathematics: Complex Fluid Flows and Its Environmental Applications, June 6 -10, 2016, University of Lagos, Lagos.
8. Inaugural Nig. Mathematics in Industry Study Group (NIGMISG), Work Shop/Conference held at Covenant University Ota, Nigeria. 11th -15th July, 2016
Summary of Profile
She is a Mathematician with research interest in Quantum Stochastic Differential Equations and Ordinary Differential Equations. Her research activities in this field cover both Qualitative and Quantitative Analysis of solutions.