Dr Lily Chimuanya
Ph. D, M.A (English), B.A(ed) English.
Stylistics, Nigerian English, Sociolinguistics, Semantics and Pragmatics, Pidgins and Creoles Studies and Corpus Linguistics.
Sociolinguistics, Semantics/Pragmatics, Nigerian English, Syntax, Pidgins and Creoles Studies, Stylistics and Corpus Linguistics.
Selected Publications (4)
2. ISA World Congress of Sociology (July 13-19, 2014), Yokohama, Japan
3. Workshop on Conflict Management and Resolution July, 2014 – (Attended as a Facilitator)
4.GPE International Conference on Global Education Issues (China)
5. FULNESA National Conference Oct. 26th - 29th, 2015
6. 2nd Idowu Shobowale International Conference on Communication. Oct. 25th - 28th 2015.
7. 3rd International Conference on Religion(s), Secularity(ies), Society(ies) and Digital Humanities Turn; Paul Valery University of Montpellier, France. Nov., 9 - 10, 2016.
8. English Scholars Association of Nigeria Annual National Conference (IFESAN), Ife. 5th-8th Sept., 2016