DARAMOLA Olawande, Dr.
B.Sc., M.Sc., Ph.D.(Computer Science)
- Applied Software Engineering
- Ontology-Driven Software Engineering
- Ontology Engineering
- Semantic Web
- Safety Analysis and Safety-related Software
- Requirements Engineering
- Software Product Line Engineering, Software Reuse
- Semantic Computing, Natural Language Processing
- Machine Learning for Software Engineering
- Intelligent Software Systems - Recommender Systems, Expert Systems
Awards & Honours
- European Consortium for Informatics and Mathematics (ERCIM)'Alain Bensoussan' Postdoctoral Fellowship 2010-2011. Host: Department of Computer and Information Sciences, Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU), Norway
- Research Fellow of the Centre for Mobile e-Services for Development, University of Zululand, South Africa. 2007-2009
Artificial Intelligence, Software Engineering, Data Structures, Computer Algorithms, Computer Programming, computer Graphics
Current Postgraduate Supervision
1. Emebo Onyeka (2009): A Model of CBR Course Advisory System
2. Adesina Aderonke (2009): An SOA-based Framework for Institutional e-Procurement.
3. Azubike Ezewonke: The Application of Service Oriented Product Line in On-Demand Computing Context.
4. Femi Odusote: GUISET: A Conceptual Design of a Grid-Enabled Portal for E-Commerce on-Demand Services.
Selected Publications (4)
2. International Conference on Information Technology and Tourism (ENTER '09) January 25th-30th, 2009,Amsterdam, The Netherlands
3. International Conference on Biomedical Ontologies, (ICBO '09) July 23rd - 28th, 2009, Buffalo, U.S.A
4. International Workshop on Web Engineering and E-Tourism (WEBTOUR '10), 2010, Vienna, Austria
5. International Conference of the Nigeria Computer Society (NCS) 2004, 2007, 2010.
6. International Conference on Emerging Technologies for Factory Autoamtion (ETFA) - IEEE, Tolouse, France July, 2011.
7. International Conference on Requirements Engineering RE 2011 - MARK '11 Workshop, August, 2011, Trento, Italy.
8. International Conference on Requirements Engineering Foundations for Software Quality (REFSQ '12), March, 2012, Esen, Germany.
9. International Conference on Research Challenges in Information Science, RCIS 2012, May, 2012, Valencia, Spain.
10. International Conference on Requirements Engineering (RE'12), September 24-28th, Chicago, USA.