Mr. Efeoghene Enaworu
B.Sc. Geology M.Sc. Petroleum Engineering
2. Formation Evaluation
3. Reservoir Characterization & Modeling
5. Reservoir Geomechanics
6. Reservoir Engineering.
7. Engineering Geology.
Awards & Honours
1. Merit Award, Pioneer President, Nigerian Association of Petroleum Explorationists (NAPE) in affiliation to the American Association Of Petroleum Geologists (AAPG), Department of Geology, Delta State University, Abraka Student Chapter, Nigeria. 2003.
2. Shell Petroleum Development Company Undergraduate Scholar, Delta State University, Abraka, Nigeria. 1999/2000 – 2002/2003.
3. Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF) M.Sc Postgraduate scholar, African University of Science and Technology (AUST), Abuja (FCT), Nigeria. 2010-2011.
4. Certificate of Business and Innovation,(AUST).
5. Certificate of Energy and the Environment,(AUST).
6. Certificate of Biological Sciences and Engineering,(AUST).
1. PET523: Rock physics & formation Engineering – Wellbore stresses, Rock acoustics, Fracturing etc.
2. PET312: Petroleum Geology - Sedimentary processes (sediment transport and deposition and Diagenesis), Reservoirs, Structural geology & petroleum, Origin, migration, & accumulation of petroleum, Sedimentary basin (Basins in Nigeria and Africa).
3. PET221: Introduction to Petroleum Engineering – Phases in Petroleum Engineering (Exploration, Drilling Engineering, Reservoir Engineering, Production Engineering and Formation evaluation).
4. PET513: Reservoir Engineering - Secondary recovery, Water flooding, Enhanced oil recovery (EOR), CO2 flooding, Thermal recovery etc.
5. PET514: Drilling Engineering - Advanced well control (driller’s method, engineer’s method, tripping, stripping, snubbing), Offshore operations (structures, compensators, Subsea systems, pipelines, flow lines, risers and riser margin).
6. PET414: Well Logging & Interpretation - Principles and applications of well logging, Open hole log analysis and formation evaluation (electrical, resistivity, SP, Archie’s equation, density-neutron, sonic, gamma ray, calliper logs), Mud logging, Logging-while-drilling (LWD).
7. GEC210: Engineering Mathematics.
9. PET312: Petroleum Geology - Diagenesis, Petroleum Systems etc.
Selected Publications (5)
Enaworu Efeoghene (2004); “The Geochemistry & an Aspect of Geotechnical (Compaction) Properties of Lateritic Soils of Azagba-Ogwashi/Okpanam Areas in Delta State, Sounthern Nigeria. Presented in the NAPE/AAPG students mini-conference at Federal University of Technology, Owerri.
2004: Nigerian Association of Petroleum Explorationists (NAPE), Abuja, November.
2010: NAPE/AAPG Africa Region Annual Conference, Abuja, Nigeria, 14-19 November.
2011: Nigerian Oil and Gas Conference and Exhibition, ICC, Abuja, 21 – 24 Feb.
2013: Nigerian Oil and Gas Conference and Exhibition, ICC, Abuja.
2014: Nigerian Mining & Geosciences Society (NMGS)Annual International Conference & Exhibitions, Benin, 16 - 22March.
2014: Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE)Nigeria Annual International Conference & Exhibition, Lagos, 5 -7 August.
2014: Nigerian Association of Petroleum Explorationist (NAPE) Nigeria Annual International Conference & Exhibition, Lagos, 9 -13 November.
Summary of Profile
He worked in the Energy Unit of Equitorial Trust Bank (2005 – 2010) as a Relationship Manager. In 2011, he obtained an MSc. Degree in Petroleum Engineering from African University of Science & Technology (AUST), Nelson Mandela Institute, Abuja (FCT). After his MSc studies, he joined the downstream sector of Oando Plc in 2012 as a Commercial Branch Manager. He actively engaged in business development, sales of Petroleum Products as well as effective relationship management of key customers in the Construction industry. He also holds a Post Graduate Diploma in Management degree from the University of Jos (2010). In pursuit of a passion to impact knowledge, he joined the Petroleum Engineering Department of Covenant University in 2014.
He carried out a research on the Evaluation of Uncertainty in the Volumes of Fluids in Place in an Offshore Niger Delta Field. Other areas of research interests are: Petrophysics, Engineering Geology, Formation Evaluation, Reservoir Characterization, Geostatistics – Uncertainty Analysis, Rock Properties & Well-Logging, Reservoir Engineering, Reservoir Modeling, Enhanced Oil recovery and Biofuels.
Efeoghene Enaworu is happily married with a Son. He enjoys playing chess, basket-ball, singing, dancing and reading.