Engr. Adesina Fadairo
BSc Petr. Engrg (U. of Ibadan), M.Sc Petr. Engrg (U. of Ibadan), PhD Petr. Engrg (in veiw)
CURRENT AREAS OF RESEARCH
Flow Assurance Modeling and Management:
Simulation of asphalt oil recovery in a reservoir with asphaltene induced formation damage
Energy resource potential of natural gas hydrates & its role in global climate
Prediction of gas-hydrate formation conditions in production and surface facilities
Modeling formation damage by asphaltene and other heavy organic depositions
Stability and aggregation of asphaltene in Hydrocarbon solvent mixtures
Kinetics and thermodynamics study of scale, wax and asphaltene precipitation and accumulation in porous media
Multiphase Flow Phenomena in Pipe:
Bottom-hole Pressure management in Multiphase Flowing Wells
Effect of Drilling Cuttings Transport on Pressure Drop in a Flowing Well
Adaptation and application of multiphase flow phenomena to underbalanced drilling
Local sourcing of environmentally friendly materials for drilling fluid formulations
Oil pollution studies using Geographic Information Science
Awards & Honours
PTDF Research Sponsorship between 2002 to 2004
Oil and gas production engineering, enhanced oil recovery, well testing, oil and gas reservoir engineering , oil and gas pollution and control, corrosion and scale and numerical and engineering mathematics,
Current Postgraduate Supervision
Selected Publications (13)
2. *Fadairo Adesina, Damilola Femi-Oyewole and Falode O (2013) “An Improved Predictive Tool for Liquid Loading in a Gas Well. ”SPE Nigerian Annual International Conference and Exhibition, Abuja, 30 July – 1 August, 2013,SPE-167552-MS
3. *Fadairo Adesina, Tozunku K.S,, Kadiri T.M., and Falode O (2012) “Investigating the Effect of Electrolytes and Temperature on Rheological Properties of Jatropha oil based mud” SPE Nigeria Annual International Conference and Exhibition (NAICE), Nigeria, 6¬¬–8 August 2012, SPE 163027.
4.*Fadairo Adesina, Ako Churchill and Falode O (2012) “Elemental Sulphur Induced Formation Damage Management in Gas Reservoir” SPE International Conference and Exhibition on Oilfield Scale held in Aberdeen, UK, 30¬¬–31 May 2012, SPE 154980.
5. *Fadairo Adesina, Ako Churchill, Nwaokete Emmanuel and Falode Olugbenga (2012) “Improved Model for Predicting the Required Minimum Gas Injection Rate for Removal of Cutting during Underbalanced Drilling” SPE Saudi Arabia Section Technical Symposium and Exhibition held in AlKhobar, Saudi Arabia, 8–11April 2012, SPE-SAS-200.
6. *Fadairo Adesina, Ameloko Anthony, Adeyemi Gbadegesin, Ogidigbo Esseoghene, AirendeOyakhire (2012) “Environmental Impact Evaluation of a Safe Drilling Mud” SPE Middle East Health, Safety, Security, and Environment Conference and Exhibition held in Abu Dhabi, UAE, 2–4 April 2012,Error! Reference source not found.
7. *Fadairo Adesina, Falode O and Aderemi B.S (2010) “Oilfield Scale Induced Permeability Damage Management during Water Flooding.” SPE International Symposium and Exhibition on Formation Damage Control held in Lafayette, Louisiana, USA, 10–12 February 2010 SPE-126116-PP
8. *Fadairo Adesina, Adekomaya O and Falode O., (2009) “Effect of Drilling Cuttings Transport on Pressure Drop in a Flowing Well.” SPE/IADC Middle East Drilling Technology Conference, Bahrain, October 26-28, 2009, SPE-125707-PP
9. *Fadairo Adesina, (2009) ‘Oilfield Scale Modelling and Management’ - Biotechnology for Improved Production of Oil and Gas in the Gulf of Guinea Conference & Exhibition April 1–3, 2009, Abuja Nigeria.
10. Ameloko Anthony, IsiramenOseme and *Fadairo Adesina., (2009) ‘Possible Sources of Hydrogen Sulphide in Gulf of Guinea Petroleum Reservoir – Challenges and Implications’,-Biotechnology for Improved Production of Oil and Gas in the Gulf of Guinea Conference & Exhibition April 1–3, 2009, Abuja Nigeria.
11. *Fadairo Adesina, Ako Churchill, Isiramen Oseme, (2009) “Modelling Elemental Sulphur Saturation around the Wellbore”AAPG International Conference and Exhibition in Rio, Brazil, 15-18 November 2009, ID: 653073
12. *Fadairo Adesina, Omole O., Falode O., and Adeyemi G.A., (2008) “Modelling the Effect of Oilfield Sulphate Scale on Productivity Index” AAPG International Conference and Exhibition in Cape Town, South Africa, 26-29 October 2008, ID: 472209
13. *Fadairo Adesina, Omole O. and Falode O., (2008) “Effect of Oilfield Scale Deposition on Mobility Ratio” CIPC/SPE International Conference , Canada, SPE 114488