Prof. Anthony Inegbenebor
(i) Silicon ingot, chip and other compounds with silicon
(ii) Composite Materials for aerospace and automobile
(iii) Activated Carbon from local materials to produce filter for water drinking
(iv) Engineering Economy
(v) Engineering Design and Applications
(vi) Aluminum dross and local clay to produce refractory for industries.
(i) Metallurgy and Materials Engineering
(ii) Engineering Management
(iii) Selection of Materials for Engineering Application.
Current Postgraduate Supervision
Selected Publications (5)
• The 8th International Symposium of metallurgy and material Science. 7-11th September 1987. On constitutive relations and their physical basis. RISQ National Laboratory Roskilde. Denmark.
• The 8th International conference on the strength of metal and alloys. 22-26th August, 1988 Tampere Finland.
• The first Africa-USA International conference on manufacturing technology January 11-14th, 1993 Lagos-Nigeria.
• The 2nd Africa-USA International conference manufacturing technology August 8-11th, 1994 Lagos-Nigeria.
• Symposium on chemistry and bio-technology for national development. August 17th, 18th, 1995 Sheda science and technology, Abuja-Nigeria.
• The 2nd national conference of Nigeria institution of production engineers, July 24-27th, 1998 University of Benin.
• Conference on new products and technologies for small and medium enterprises May 21-23rd, 2001 University of Benin, Ugbowo, Benin City-Nigeria.
• RMRDC Techno-Expo 2009, International Conference/Seminar at RMRDC, Abuja (2009).
• International Conference on clean Technology and Contemporary Engineering Management: (ICCEM November 12th – 15th, 2012), Covenant University, Canaan land, Ota.