Engr. Olufunmilayo Joseph
B.Eng., M. Eng., MNSE, MNiMechE, MTMS, R.Engr.
Failure Analysis of Engineering Components
Production / Mechanical Engineering: • Mechanical Working of Metals • Metal Joining Processes • Manufacturing Processes • Industrial Finishing
Design of functional materials
Modeling and simulation of materials
Awards & Honours
2013 CSIR-TWAS Sandwich Postgraduate Fellowship Award
- Foundry Technology
- Introduction to Metallurgy
- Materials Technology
- Properties of Materials
- Corrosion Science and Engineering
- Materials Science
- Engineer in Society
- Management of Innovation and Engineering Management
- Fatigue and Fracture Mechanics
- Materials Selection
Selected Publications (8)
2. “Development of Superalloy for Next Generation Coal-Fired systems: Challenges and Opportunity”. NMS Conference (RMRDC Abuja: Oct. 26th – 19th, 2011).
3. “Functional Technical/Technological Educational System in Nigeria: a Desideratum for Vision 20:2020" (RMRDC Abuja: Oct. 26th – 19th, 2011).
4. “Sustaining 21st century Engineering Infrastructure,” International Conference on Innovations in Engineering and Technology (IET 2011), Faculty of Engineering, University of Lagos, Lagos Nigeria, Aug 8 – 10, 2011.
Summary of Profile
She started her academic carrier at Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT), Nigerian Air Force Base in Kaduna. She is currently teaching and researching at Covenant University towards a PhD degree in the area of fracture mechanics based SCC. She is happily married and blessed with children.