Mrs Olanike Sharon Nicholas-Omoregbe
PhD (In View)
Sociology of Education, Industrial Sociology and Sociology of Technology
• Olanike S. Nicholas-Omoregbe, Kehinde, O. J, Imhonopi, D. & Evbuoma, I. K. (2016). Good Governance and Leadership: Pathway to Sustainable National Development in Nigeria. Journal of Public Administration and Governance, USA, Vol. 6 (1).
• Adeola A. Shobola & Olanike S. Nicholas-Omoregbe (2012). “A Nigerian Personality: Panacea for African Leadership”. African Leadership Review; Journal of Governance, Leadership and Development in Africa. Glasgow, United Kingdom. ISSN 2040-333X (Print), ISSN 2040-3348 (Online). No 3. Pp. 137-157.
• Adeola A. Shobola & Olanike S. Nicholas-Omoregbe (2012). Assessment of Parenting Styles on School Attendance and Academic Performance of Nomadic Children in Selected Settlements in Nigeria, Journal of Educational and Social Research, Italy. ISSN 2239-978X (Print), ISSN 2240-0524 (Online). Vol.2, No 3. pp. 313-320.
• Olanike S.N-Omoregbe & Kehinde Oladele Joseph (2011), “Accountability: An Imperative Catalyst for A Successful School Administration in Nigeria”, Lapai International Journal of Management and Social Sciences (LIJOMASS), Ibrahim Babangida University, Lapai, Niger State. Vol. 4, No. 2. Pp. 48-58.
• Nicholas-Omoregbe, O.S., Adegbie, F.F. and Fakile, S.A (2011). Enhancing Accountability in the School System For Improved Performance. Ife Business School Journal. Vol 1, No 2. ISSN: 2141-940X. pp. 393-404.
• Olanike S.N-Omoregbe, (2010). “The Effect of Parental Education Attainment on School Outcomes”. Ife Psychologia. Vol. 18, No1. pp 214.-223.
• Olanike S.N-Omoregbe, Oladele Joseph Kehinde, Gbadebo Adejumo (2010). “Effect of Job Satisfaction on Job Performance of Teaching Staff in Tertiary Institutions”, Journal of National Association of Science Humanities and Education Research NASHER, Nigeria. Vol. 8 No. 1. pp 162-169. • Oladele Joseph Kehinde, Olanike S.N-Omoregbe & Adejumo, Gbadebo (2010).“Optimal Job Satisfaction: Pathway to Effective Employees’ Performance”. The Social and Management Scientist’
Journal, Faculty of Social and Management Science, Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Akoko. Vol. 4 No1. pp. 99-108.
• Olanike S.N-Omoregbe, (2009). “Impact of Staff Morale on Performance in School Organisations”. Ife Psychologia, Volume 17, No 1. Pp 1-10.
• Olanike S.N-Omoregbe (2009). “An Imperative for Effective School Management”, Lapai International Journal of Management and Social Sciences (LIJOMASS), Ibrahim Babangida University, Lapai, Niger State. Vol. 2, No2. pp 323-331.
• Olanike S. N-Omoregbe, Gbadebo Adejumo & Nicholas Ikhu-Omoregbe (2007). “Effective Communication: An Imperative for a Successful School Administration in an Information Age”, Babcock Journal of Mass Communication, Volume 1, No 3. Pp 135-143.
• Gbadebo Adejumo & Olanike S.N-Omoregbe. (2007). “The Influence of the Socio Economic Status of Parents on Children’s Academic Performance”, BIUDISCOURSE Journal, Benson Idahosa University, Benin, Volume 2, No 1. Pp 39-51.
Awards & Honours
Award for Impact, presented by Mass Communication Graduating Class (2012).
Selected Publications (1)
Olanike S. N-Omoregbe and Idowu, Chiazor, Azeta, A. and George, T. (2016). Extending the Unified Theory of Acceptance and Use of Technology (UTAUT) Model: The Role of Technology Culturation. INTED2016 (10th annual International Technology, Education and Development Conference), 9th of March, 2016, Valencia, Spain.
Olanike S. Nicholas-Omoregbe, Chiazor, I. A., Iruonagbe, C.T. and George Tayo (2016). Intake Capacity Issues In Nigerian Universities: The Ways Forward. EDULEARN16 (8th annual Conference on Education and New Learning Technologies), 4th – 6th July, Barcelona, Spain.
Olanike S. Nicholas-Omoregbe, Nicholas Omoregbe, Patrick Edewor and Idowu Chiazor (2016). Modification of Unified Theory of Acceptance and Use of Technology (UTAUT) Model with Power Factor in E-Learning Adoption: A Conceptual Framework. ICERI2016 9th Annual International Conference of Education, Research and Innovation, 14th-16th November, Seville, Spain.