Dr. Muyiwa Oladosun
Reproductive Health and Family Planning, HIV/AIDS, Malaria Prevention, Orphans Vulnerable Children Life Course (OVC), Population Census Implementation, and Special Population Studies.
Awards & Honours
(1) Fellow, Population Reference Bureau, 1998 to Present, (2) Mellon Doctoral Fellowship, 1998, (3) Mellon Pre-Doctoral Dissertation Fellowship, 1998, (4) Rockefeller Foundation Fellowship, 1992-1993, (5) United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) Fellowship, 1990.
(1) Rural Sociology, (2) Population & Socioeconomic Development, (3) Development Project Monitoring & Evaluation, (4) Advanced Quantitative & Qualitative Research Methods, (5) Social Marketing & Development, and (6) Population Studies
Current Postgraduate Supervision
2. Olopade, Comfort; Topic "Human Capital Development And Inclusive Growth: Evidence From OPEC Member Countries."
Selected Publications (7)
• Oladosu, Muyiwa, Gretchen Cornwell and Shannon C. Stokes. 1999. “Silent Arrangement by Couples: Concordance on Future Contraception in Uganda.” Paper presented at the Population Association of America (PAA) meeting, New York,
• Oladosu, Muyiwa, Gretchen Cornwell and Shannon C. Stokes. 1998. “A Systematic Model for Evaluating Unmet Need for Information on Modern Contraception: Analysis of Uganda DHS Data for Men and Women in Uganda.” Paper presented at the Population Association of America (PAA) meeting, Chicago.
• Oladosu, Muyiwa. 1997. “Evaluating Unmet Need of Modern Contraception in Nigeria: Analysis of the 1990 Demographic and Health Survey Data.” Paper presented at the annual Rural Sociological Society (RSS) meeting, Toronto, Canada.
• Oladosu, Muyiwa, Gretchen Cornwell and Shannon C. Stokes. 1997. “The Role of Men in Household Decision-Making, Reproduction, and Family Planning: A Study of the Gurungs in Chitwan, Nepal.” Presented at poster session, Population Association of America (PAA) meeting, Washington, DC.