Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), MSc, MBA, AFSsoc, MACFE, MBSC, FBCS, United Kingdom (UK). Dr. Funminiyi Olajide
PhD Computer Science (Cybercrime Security, Digital Forensic & Techniques, UK), MSc (Forensic IT, UK), MBA (IT & Management, UK), PgCert (Research Method, Tools & Culture, UK), PgDip (Strategic Business IT, UK), GPROF (Certificate in Teaching & Learning in Higher Education, UK)
- Cyber-Forensics and Internet Fraud
- IT Audit Techniques/Fraud Detection
- Development of Information Security Policies
- Cyber Criminological Concept and Security in Business Organisations.
- Memory Forensic Research and Development
- Forensic Techniques for Digital Investigation and Experimentation
- Investigating User Input on RAM of Windows Applications
- Investigating User Input on Mobile Devices
- Information Security, Incident Response, Risk Control and Mitigation
- Cybercrime Security / Cyber Victimisation with Case Studies.
- Digital Evidence and Legal Framework and Ethics
- Computer/ Digital Forensic / Information Systems/
- Event Reconstruction
- Incident Response
- eDiscovery and eDisclosure
- Strategic Business Information Technology
Post-Graduate Level (MSc)
Digital Forensic/Cyber Security Management
Advance Digital Forensic Investigation and Experimentation
Strategic Business Information Technology
IT Project Management
Honours Level (BSc)
Data Communication and Networking
Digital Forensic Investigation
Current Postgraduate Supervision
*One PhD Student
*Six MSc Students
*Nine BSc Students
• Jan/Feb 2016, Oracle Academy, Train the Trainers, Covenant University, Nigeria
• Jan 2016, CCNA Training, Train the Trainers, Covenant University, Ota, Nigeria
• Jan 2016, SAP ERP Courses, Train the Trainers, Covenant University, Ota, Nigeria
• Nov 2015, CyberAbuja 2015, International Conference on Cyberspace Governance
• June 2015, CU:Covenant University ICT Conference On E-Governance Nigeria(CUCEN)
• May 2015, CU, 2nd Inter’l Conference on African Development Issues (ICADI), 2015.
• Oct 2014: UKZN, Information Management Research Day, Durban, South Africa
• Sept 2014: UKZN, Business Management Conference, Durban, South Africa.
• Mar 2014: e-Crime Congress, London UK – 11 – 12TH March 2014.
• Oct 2013: Security Management Conference, University of Portsmouth, UK.
• Mar 2013: e-Crime Congress, London UK – 12 – 13TH March 2013.
• Sep 2012: BSC ISS Group – SOPHOS Anti-Virus Training, the Pentagon, Abingdon
Jun 2012: University of Portsmouth - Cybercrime Security Concepts and Management,
Apr 2012: Defence IT UK, Shephard, Secure Information for Team Defence
Nov 2011: Internet Investigations, ACFE UK Chapter, CIFAS Office, UK
Sep 2011: Cybercrime - ACFE UK Chapter, CIFAS Office, UK
May 2011: EnCASE Forensic v7 EnCase® Portable v3 Training, UK
Apr 2011: AccessData Forensic, FTK Imager, Password Recovery and Registry, UK
Apr 2011: Defence IT UK, Shephard, Secure Information for Team Defence.
Feb 2011: WORLD Congress of Internet Security, London, UK
Mar 2010: Home Office: UKAS/ Forensic Science Regulator Unit
Feb 2010: Home Office: Forensic Science Regulator Unit, Birmingham, UK
Nov 2009: Forensic: Trace Evidence, University of London, UK
Mar 2008: ISACA IS Auditing Guideline Exposure Drafts & New Guidance, UK
Feb 2007: IT Audit Policies and Procedures Course, HCC Winchester, UK
Aug 2003: AIX 5.2 Series Training (RS6000)– AIRA/IBM, Lagos/Netherlands
Feb 2003: Oracle 9i Training (PL/SQL & DB Administration), South Africa
Mar 2003: Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), Cisco System, SA
Jun 2002: SWIFT - Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecomm-Belgium
Feb., 2001: Microsoft Windows OS & MCSE, MCP Training by Microsoft Corporation,
Jul 2000: Total Quality Management (TQM) - Change Management Association, Nigeria
Mar 1999: Bank Data Entry Training for Automated Cheque Clearance, CBN, Lagos,
Apr 1998: IT Contingency Planning & Disaster Strategies for Banking, Nigeria
May 1997: Web-enabled Y2K Ready Version – Credit Risk Management System Abuja.
Jun 1997: Red Hat & SUSE LINUX Administration, Corporate Banking IS Ltd, Lagos.