Dr. Felicia Omowunmi Olokoyo
B.Sc Banking & Finance, M.Sc Finance, Ph.D Finance, ACIB
Lending Behaviour of Banks
Corporate Performance of Banks and Firms
Corporate Finance and Corporate Governance
Capital Structure Choices and Firm Performance
Land Deals and Sustainable Income
Awards & Honours
- Travel and In-Country Grant from the Council for the Development of Social Science Research in Africa (CODESRIA) to Attend and Present a Paper at the CODESRIA 14th General Assembly, Dakar, Senegal, 8th-12th June, 2015.
- Travel and In-Country Grant from the International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) to attend and Present a Paper at the 17th GTAP Conference, Dakar, Senegal, 18th-20th June, 2014.
- Covenant University Centre for Research and Development (CUCERD) 3600 USD Grant for Research Cluster on Land Deals in Ota, Ogun State, Nigeria, February 2014.
- Best Paper Award in Track 1- “Accounting, Finance, and Investment” at the I4th International Conference of the International Academy of African Business and Development (IAABD) hosted by Ghana Institute of Management and Public Administration, Accra, Ghana, May 2013
- Covenant University Management’s Research Grant for Ph.D Thesis, Covenant University, Ota, Ogun State, Nigeria, May 2012.
- Fulbright Selected Participant (U.S.A North-East) at the Special Fulbright Program Series “Conversation with World Leaders”, organised by One-to-World to meet with World Financial Leader Kevin Parker, May 2009.
- Fulbright Scholarship, Junior Staff Development (JSD), 2008/2009 Session, by the Department of State, U.S.A at Southern Connecticut State University, New Haven, CT, 06515, United States.
- Selected Participant from Nigeria, 2007 CODESRIA Annual Workshop on Writing for Scholarly Publishing, 17th – 21st , September 2007, Makerere University, Kampala, Uganda.
- Covenant University Management’s Research Grant for M.Sc. Dissertation, Covenant University, Ota, Ogun State, Nigeria, April 2006.
- The Overall Best Student in the Final Examination for the Degree of Bachelor of Science in the Faculty of Management Sciences, Faculty of Management Sciences Prize, University of Ado-Ekiti, May 2004.
- Agboola Agbetuyi Foundation’s Prize for the Overall Best Graduating Student, Banking and Finance Department, University of Ado-Ekiti, (2004).
- UBA Prize for the Best Student in Banking and Finance, University of Ado Ekiti (2004).
- Chief S. M. Mofisho Amoye’s Prize to the Best Graduating Student in the Department of Banking and Finance (2004).
- Otunba Olu Akinmade’s Prize to the Best Graduating Student in the Department of Banking and Finance (2004).
- Ekiti Stars Club Lagos’ Prize to the Best Graduating Student in Banking & Finance in the B.Sc. (Hons.) Degree Examination (2004).
- Most Outstanding Student of the year, Banking and Finance Students’ Association Award, University of Ado - Ekiti (December 2002).
- Overall Best Student, Sonmori Comprehensive High School, Ifako- Ijaiye, Lagos (1997).
- Best Student in the Commercial Class, Sonmori Comprehensive High School, Ifako- Ijaiye, Lagos (1997).
- Best Student in Commerce and Economics, Sonmori Comprehensive High School, Ifako- Ijaiye, Lagos (1997).
- Best Student in English Language and Literature, Sonmori Comprehensive High School, Ifako-Ijaiye, Lagos (1997).
- Best Behaved Student of the year, Sonmori Comprehensive High School, Ifako-Ijaiye, Lagos (1997).
- Financial Information System
- Introduction to Banking and Finance
- Business Finance
- Financial Management
- Corporate Finance
- Mortgage Finance, and
- Quantitative Analysis for Financial Decisions