DR. O. Oluwagbemi
Awards & Honours
1. Advanced Course Training Grant and Travel Grant recipient of the University of Florida International Clinics on Infectious Diseases Dynamics and Data (ICI3D) Program of the Clinic on the Meaningful Modelling of Epidemiological and Infectious Disease Data at the African Institute of Mathematical Sciences (AIMS), Muizenberg, Capetown, South Africa (2015).
The University of Florida International Clinics on Infectious Diseases Dynamics and Data (ICI3D) Program is supported by the National Institute of General Medical Science of the United States National Institutes of Health (NIH) under the award number R25GM102149.
2. ACM Richard Tapia Scholarship Award Recipient and Travel Grant Recipient on Tapia Celebration of Diversity in Computing, Boston, United States of America, (2015)
3. Richard Tapia Scholarship Award recipient and ACM SIG Travel Grant recipient on Richard Tapia Celebration of Diversity in Computing, Washington D.C., United States of America, (2013).
4. Welcome Trust and H3ABIONET Computational Biology/Bioinformatics Travel fellowship to an ISCB-ASBCB International Scientific Conference in Casablanca(2013).
5. National Computer Programming Contest (Mentor) – 5th Place, National Mathematical Center, Abuja, Nigeria (2012).
6. ACM (Association for Computing Machinery)- ICPC (International Collegiate Programming Contest) 13th South African Regional Computer Programming Contest, Certificate of Achievement (Mentor) – 5th Place & 6th Place for Covenant University, October (2011); Kindly check the Result in the link below:http://icpc.baylor.edu/public/worldMap/publicStandings.icpc?contestId=750
7. National Computer Programming Contest (Mentor) –Certificate of Merit - 3rd Place- Bronze Medal Winner, National Mathematical Center, Abuja, Nigeria (2011).
8. Scientific Project B – 2nd Position in 2011 Fulbright Enrichment Project Competition, New York City, USA, (2011).
9. Fulbright Research Scholar Award to Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, Johns Hopkins University, USA – (2010-2011).
10. Fulbright Summer Program Award to Rochester Institute of Technology,Rochester, New York, USA – (2010).
11. European Science Foundation Award – Belgium- (2009).
12. Certificate of Merit, Most Efficient Student, National Association of ComputerScience Students, University of Ilorin, Ilorin, Nigeria (1999).
13. Oyo State Government Post-primary School Scholarship Award – Nigeria (1987-1993).
14. 3rd Place in Oyo State JETS (Junior Engineer and Scientists) Science Competition(1992).
15. Certificate of Merit & 2nd Place in STAN (Science Teachers Association of Nigeria) National Science Competition held in Enugu State, Nigeria (August 1992).