Engr. Olugbenga Omotosho
B.Eng, M.Eng, R. Eng(COREN), MNSE, MNACE
Corrosion related materials design, environment induced failure, design and production, renewable energy
Awards & Honours
Ediphin Nigeria Limited Best Engineer Award 2001
High Impact Publication awards 2010/2011
High Impact Publication awards 2011/2012
Applied Mechanics, Materials science and engineering, Corrosion science and engineering, technology management, Workshop practice, Engineering Design and Materials Selection
Selected Publications (27)
2. Okeniyi, J.O., Omotosho, O.A., Ajayi, O.O. Modelling the Performance of Potassium chromate and Sodium nitrite on Concrete Steel Rebar Corrosion, 1st EIE International Conference on Computing, Energy, Networking and Telecommunications, Covenant University, Ota, Nigeria. (September, 13-15, 2011).
3. Ajayi, O.O., Joseph, O.O., Omotosho, O.A., Olabowale, T.O. Rauvolfia vormitoria Effect on the Degradation of Aluminium Alloy in 2.5 M Hydrochloric Acid Solution, 2012 International Conference on Clean Technology and Contemporary Engineering Management (ICCEM, 2012), Covenant University, Ota, Nigeria, (November 12-15, 2012)
4. The International Conference on Technologies and Materials for Renewable Energy, Environment and Sustainability, TMREES15, 15–18 April 2016, Beirut, Lebanon.
5. TMS 2016 145th Annual Meeting & Exhibition, Feb 14-19, 2016, Nashville, TN, USA.
6. NACE CORROSION 2015, March 15-19, 2015, Dallas, TX, USA.
7. MIDDLE EAST CORROSION 2016, Feb 8-11, 2016, Bahrain.
8. Global Advanced Materials and Surfaces Conference 2015, Dec 7-10, 2015, Dubai, U.A.E.
9. Second International. Conference on Advances In Civil, Structural and Mechanical Engineering- CSM 2014, 16–17 November 2014, Birmingham, United Kingdom.
10. African Corrosion Congress, Pretoria, South Africa, 26–30 July, 2014.
11. The 23rd International Business Information Management Association Conference, Valencia, Spain 13-14 May 2014.