Arc. Abraham Owoseni
B.Sc Architecture; M.Sc Architecture; Full member, the Nigerian Institute of Architects MNIA
Building Information Modeling
Building Performance Evaluation
Awards & Honours
(i) Award of Excellence: As an Impactful Career Leader; Presented by Thrive Network at
the Relevance Seminar. August 2017
(ii) Appreciation Award: For Unwavering Support and Commitment towards Developing
the next Generation of Kingdom Giants; Presented by the Youth Alive Fellowship, Living Faith Church, Ibiye, Badagry. June, 2017
(iii) Lagos State NYSC Honors Award, February, 2015
(iv) National Honors Award of Outstanding Contribution, February, 2015
(i) Dexter Award- Society of Architecture Students, SAS, Covenant University, May 2010.
(ii) Best Graduating Student- Department of Architecture, Covenant University, July, 2011
(iii) Most Creative- MSc Category, Archifuse 2013, Covenant University
(iv) 2nd Position, Design team leader; Covenant University Representation at the Ife Architecture Student Association IFASA 2012 Design Competition.
Building Information Modeling BIM
Computer Aided Architectural Design and Drafting CAADD
Community Development Initiative
Architectural Design Studio VI
Selected Publications (2)
- Sub-Theme Speaker; At the International Student Care Conference Babcock University. May 2016 at Babcock University, Ilishan Remo, Ogun State. Theme: Student Care and Entrepreneurial Empowerment: Integrating life skills with learning
- Participant; Professional Practice Development Seminar | Abuja, Nigeria Sep. 2016-Sep. 2016: An Architectural Continuing Professional Development Seminar organized by the Nigerian Institute of Architects
- Teacher Graduate Conversion Programme | Lagos, Nigeria Apr. 2016-Jun. 2016. An intensive weekend training in education to equip for 21st century teaching skills and pedagogy organized by Erudio Hub Academy
- Nominated Participant, Advanced Digital Appreciation Programme for Tertiary Institution (ADAPTI). October 10-14, 2016. Organized by the Digital Bridge Institute, sponsored by the Nigerian Communications Commission NCC.
- Basic Certificate in Leadership | Lagos, Nigeria May. 2015-Jun. 2015
A Leadership course from the Daystar Leadership Academy DLA
Encompassing leadership topics such: Project Management, Delegation Strategies, Organizational Growth, System Development amongst others
- Emerging Leaders Conference | Abuja, Nigeria Jun. 2013-Jun. 2013
A Leadership training organized by Guardians of The Nation International GOTNI for 1000 Young Outstanding Nigerians Making a Difference
- Basic Leadership Course BCC, Leadership Certificate Course LCC and Leadership Diploma Course LDC | Ota, Nigeria March, May & July 2012
A Faith based Leadership training facilitated by the Word of Faith Bible Institute WOFBI
Summary of Profile
He has earned certifications and degrees from Covenant University, Daystar Leadership Academy, World Changers Forum, Erudio Hub Academy, Word of Faith Bible Institute, Guardians of the Nation International, Digital Bridge Institute, Young Stars Foundation amongst others.
A recipient of a number of awards , he has been featured on CoreTvNews, AIT NewsHour, Pulse Ng, Vanguard Newspaper, WiG radio, Inspiration FM 92.3 and other platforms.
As a professionally registered member with the Nigerian Institute of Architects, Abraham continues to invest in community development while also influencing the ambience of learning environments and youth facilities in Nigeria.
His books, articles, posts and other resources on print & online media have been notable tools in raising young people to be purposeful with life and holistically developed.
He is a veritable author, passionate teacher, career mindset coach and profound youth speaker. He is married to his soulmate, Sarah and they make their home in Nigeria