Dr. ODUNAYO PAUL SALAU
PhD (IR & HRM); M.Sc. (IR & HRM); M.Sc. (Business Admin.); B.Sc. (ILR)
Organizational Behaviour, Trade Unionism and Its Management, Diversity Management, Women in Industry, Labour-Management Relations, Collective Bargaining, Entrepreneurship, Dynamics of HRM, Organizational Structure and Design
Awards & Honours
Organizational Behaviour, Trade Unionism and Its Management, Women in Industry, collective bargaining, Entrepreneurship, Dynamics of HRM, organizational strucutre and design, business management, Current issues in industrial relations, etc
Selected Publications (17)
2. Salau, O. P; Akinbode, J. O.; Adekola P. O. (2015). Artisan vs. Opportunistic Entrepreneurship: An empirical evidence from Ibadan metropolis, Oyo state, Nigeria. Presented at International conference on Sustainable Development (ICSD) in Africa in the 21st Century. (Date: June 4-6, 2015). (Venue: Ladoke Akintola University of Tech.
3. SALAU Odunayo Paul, FALOLA Hezekiah Olubusayo, ABASALIM Ugochukwu David (2014). Modelling Relationship Between Employees Retention Strategies And Corporate Survival: A Forcefield Analysis Of Faith Based Universities, South-West, Nigeria. Presented at Annual Conference. Theme: The Humanities and the Challenges of Development in Africa. (Date: March 24-26, 2014). (Venue: OAU, Ile-Ife).
4. Falola, H.O, Abasilim U. D and Salau, O.P., (2015). Strategic Human Resource Development for Enhanced Job Performance and Organisation Competitiveness. Empirical Evidence from Nigerian Private Universities. International Faculty of Art Conference, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Osun State.
5. Falola, H.O, Ibidunni, A.S, Salau, O.P and Ojo, I.S., (2015). Skill Management and Universities Competitiveness: An Empirical Evidence of Nigerian Private Universities. Research Conference, University of Lagos
6. Ibidunni, A.S, Salau, O.P, Falola, H.O and Ayeni, A.W., (2015) Total Quality Management and Performance of Telecommunication Firms in Nigeria. Research Conference, University of Lagos
7. 2014 Rising Opportunity for Investors in Africa and Prospect of an economic Miracle. 1st Covenant University International Conference on African Development Issues. May 5-6, 2014