Arc. Anthony Sholanke
1. Universal Design in Public Buildings and Environments
2. Built Environment Development Studies
3. All-Inclusive Design Concepts
Awards & Honours
Awards: School: Year:
1. Best Student in the Dept. of Architecture UNILAG 1998
2. Authur Anderson’s Award for the UNILAG 1998
Best Student in the School of
3. Best Student in the Dept. of Architecture Y.C.T. LAGOS 1989
4. College Award for the Best Student
in the School of Environmental Studies Y.C.T. LAGOS 1989
5. Best Student in Technical Draw F.G.C. KANO 1982
6. Best Student in Technical Drawing F.G.C. KANO 1983
Building Services, Architectural Graphics and Descriptive Geometry, Building Components and Methods, Supervision of B.Sc. Final Year Research Dissertation Projects.
Current Postgraduate Supervision
Selected Publications (7)
2. 3rd Covenant University International Conference on African Development Issues (CU-ICADI, 2016).
Summary of Profile
Sholanke, Anthony Babatunde graduated in 1998 with a BES/B.Arch. with distinction in Thesis from the University of Lagos in Nigeria. He is presently a lecturer and a Ph.D. Architecture student of Covenant University in Ota, Ogun state, Nigeria. He teaches Building Services, Architectural Graphics and Descriptive Geometry, Building Components and Methods, Architectural Design Studio and supervises B.Sc. Architecture Final Year Research Dissertation Projects and M.Sc. Final Year Thesis. He is a Researcher whose publications are available online. He is happily married with children.