Dr. Patience Tunji – Olayeni
B.Tech Quantity Surveying, MSc. Construction Management, PhD Construction Management,MNIQS
Construction management, Construction economics, Sustainable construction,Construction education
Awards & Honours
Award of one of the top ten researchers in management of technology and innovation by SCIVAL Elsevier in December 2017
$6,000 research grant from Covenant University Center for Research Innovation and Discovery (CUCRID) for a research on e-procurement adoption in the Nigerian Building Industry – (Co researcher)
- Travel Grant from Covenant University Center for Research Innovation and Discovery (CUCRID) to the 8th International Conference on New Horizons in Education. Berlin, Germany, 17-19th July, 2017
- Travel Grant from Covenant University Center for Research Innovation and Discovery (CUCRID) to the 6th West Africa Built Environment Research (WABER) Conference. Accra, Ghana, 10-12th August, 2015
Measurement of Building Works
Tendering and Estimating.
Selected Publications (31)
1. 8th International Conference on New Horizons in Education. Berlin, Germany, 17-19th July, 2017
2.10th annual International Technology, Education and Development (INTED) Conference March 7th-9th, 2016 Valencia (Spain).
3. The 6th West Africa Built Environment Research held in Legon, Ghana 10th-12th August, 2015
4.The International Council for Research and Innovation in Building and Construction (CIB) Conference held in Lekki, Lagos 28th-30th January,2014
5. The 23rd IBIMA conference n Vision 2020: Sustainable growth, economic development and global competitiveness held in Valencia Spain,13-14 May, 2014
6. 22nd IBIMA conference on creating global competitive economies: 2020 vision planning and implementation held in Rome, 13th -14th November, 2013.
7. Architectural Engineering Conference on building solutions for Architectural Engineering held in State College, Pennsylvania,United States 3-5 April, 2013
The Construction, Building and Real Estate Research (COBRA) Conference held at Arizona State University,Arizona, USA on the 11th-13th September,2012