ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR UWALOMWA UWUIGBE
B.Sc, MBA, M.Sc, PhD ACCOUNTING
Environmental Accounting, Oil and Gas Accounting, Corporate Social Responsibility, Corporate Governance, Environmental Issues and Gender Migration,
Awards & Honours
1) Covenant University Centre for Research & Development (CUCERD), Ph.D Research Grant 2009/2010.
2) Scholarship recipient International Corporate Governance Network. (ICGN)
3) Scholarship recipient Trade Policy Research Forum (TRAPCA)
Oil and Gas Accounting, Environmental Accounting, Management Information System, Financial Accounting 1&11, Auditing and Investigation and Public Sector Accounting
Current Postgraduate Supervision
2) Durodola, Mayosore. E.
3) Fada, Dein
4) Otekunrin O.
Selected Publications (9)
2) Uwuigbe, U & Uadiale, O.M. (2010): Corporate Social Environmental Disclosure in Nigerian: A Comparative Study of the Building Material and Brewery Industry. Being a paper presented at the 3rd Annual Conference on Global Economic Downturn and the Nigeria Economy (5th & 6th May, 2010) University of Lagos.
3) Uwuigbe, U (2009): Environmental Sustainability Reporting and Firms’ Performance: A Study of Selected Firms in Nigeria. Being a paper presented at the Trade Policy Research Forum Arusha, Tanzania, 30 – 31 July, 2009
4) Uwuigbe, U & Olatunji, O.R (2008): Environmental Accounting: A tool for promoting Environmental Management in the Niger- Delta. International Conference on the Nigerian States, Oil Industry and the Niger-Delta.
5) Uwalomwa, U, Olatunji, R.O & Fakile, S.A (2005): The Value Effects of Mergers and Acquisitions in Nigeria. 2nd Annual Conference on Capitalization, Corporate Performance and Economic Growth in Less Developed Countries: The Nigerian Experience
6) Uwuigbe, U & Olatunji, O.R (2005): Globalization and Rural Development in Nigeria. 2nd Annual International Conference on Humanities, Nationalism and Democracy (Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife)
7) Olatunji, O.R & Uwuigbe, U (2004): Towards a sustainable educational System in a Developing Economy: Case for Nigerian Universities. Conference by African Council for Communication Education, Ibadan. (University of Ibadan)