Project Title: E-Business, e-Government
Goals/Objectives of Project:
- To engage in cutting edge research in all dimensions of e-government and e-business theory and practice.
- To provide policy recommendations for governments in Nigeria and other countries in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- To serve as a clearing house of information on developments and innovations in the e-government and e-business sub-sectors.
- To provide the business sector with research-based solutions towards solving the economic problems facing the developing nations of the world and Africa in particular.
- To engage the public private partnership (PPP) initiatives in creating knowledge and the know-how that will serve to transform the entire populace.
- To provide life-applicable solutions to the myriad of problems facing the developing nations.
- To serve as a think-tank for industry, academia, civil society and government.
List of Researchers
- Prof. C. K. Ayo
- Prof A.A. Adebiyi
- Prof. S. F. Folarin
- Dr. A. A. Oni
- Dr. J.O. Olatunji
- Dr. F. Olokoyo
- Dr. S. Oni
- Dr. S. R. Okuboyejo
- Dr. M. Akinbode
- Dr. M. G. Agboola
- Prof. V. Mbarika
- Prof. A. Ojo
- Prof. Patience Akpan-Obong
Contact Details of Facilitators
- Covenant University Centre for Research, Innovation & Discovery (CUCRID)
- Departments of Computer & Information Sciences, Pol. Science & International Relations, Banking & Finance, and Business Management