E-Procurement Adoption in the Nigerian Construction Industry
Project Title: E-Procurement Adoption in the Nigerian Construction Industry
Goals/Objectives of the Project
- To identify users of e-procurement and their experiences in Nigerian construction industry.
- To identify aspects of construction procurement activities supported by electronic systems and tools in Nigeria.
- To ascertain the electronic systems and tools used to support the execution of construction procurement activities in the study areas.
- To investigate and analyze the critical success factors (CSFs) for e-procurement adoption in the Nigerian construction industry.
- To identify the anti-corruption capabilities of e-procurement in construction in the study areas.
- To examine how to maximize the benefits of e-procurement in achievement efficiency, effectiveness and value for money in the procurement of fixed infrastructure in Nigeria.
List of Researchers
- Prof. E.O. Ibem
- Dr. L.M. Amusan
- Dr. A.O. Dare-Abel
- Dr. E.B. Aduwo
- Dr. I.C. Osmond
- Dr. P. Tunji-Olayeni
Contact Details of Facilitators
- Covenant University Centre for Research, Innovation & Discovery (CUCRID)
- Department of Architecture