Investigation of Housing in Ogun State: Understanding the Relationship between Housing demand and provision of affordable Housing
Goals/Objectives of Project
- Identification of building topologies and morphologies in the study area.
- Determination of the building materials and constructional methods used in buildings in the study area.
- Estimation of the physical characteristics and condition (age, height, state of repair) of buildings in the study area.
- Determination of the extent of infrastructural services availability in the study area.
- Identification of existing urban design morphologies in the study area.
List of Researchers
- Dr. A.P. Opoko
- Prof. S. A. Oloyede
- Prof. E. O. Ibem
- Dr. O. A. Alagbe
- Dr. E. B. Aduwo
- Dr. B. A. Adewale
- Dr. O. C. Oloke
- Dr. D. O. Babalola
- Arc. F. O. Jegede
- Arc. A. B. Solanke
- Arc. M. Erebor
Contact Details of Facilitators
- Covenant University Centre for Research, Innovation & Discovery (CUCRID)
- Departments of Architecture, Estate Management