2010/2011 Check In Procedure For FRESH STUDENTS
We believe you have paid your full fees and loaded your payment on the e-Transact Platform. Just in case you have encountered challenges with this, there are plans to help you resolve the issue.
- ALL CHECK –IN PROCEDURES TAKE PLACE IN FRONT OF EACH HALL OF RESIDENCE – PETER HALL (for Male) and ESTHER HALL (for Female)
- Get your Clearance from the table of the Directorate of Financial Services within the canopies in front of the Hall allocated to you and collect your Admission Letter. Please note that you will supply copies of each of the following documents: O/L Result, UTME Result, Birth Certificate, JAMB Admission Letter (printed from the web) and 20 Passport Photographs.
- Pick-up the relevant forms from the Students’ Affairs Desk and fill out all Students’ Affairs Forms and return them immediately – after your parents/guardians have signed.
- Check your luggage with the Hall Officials and move into your Room.
- Students are expected to access the electronic version of the Students’ Handbook available on the Covenant University website so as to be familiar with current regulations.
We welcome you to an exciting life on campus this session and always
Covenant University Management