SBU Restaurants Outsourcing
In a bid to reposition all restaurants and cafeterias under the Strategic Business Unit of Covenant University, for quality and efficiency in service delivery, opportunities now exist for interested and qualified vendors with reputable qualification and expertise in catering and hotel management to undertake the management and running of the following outlets in the University:
- Cafeteria 1
- Cafeteria 2
- PG Hall Restaurant
- Guest House Restaurant
- Church Restaurant
- Green Pasture Restaurant
- Canaan Cuisine Restaurant
Interested vendors, aside being of the Christian faith with proof of New Birth, must:
- Show requisite capacity for managing a standard restaurant
- Display competency in nutritional planning and dietary system
- Have necessary capacity to serve quality food
- Be able to create good overall experience for patrons.
- Have innate ability to create top standard restaurant ambience and cleanliness
- Be ready to give quality value with good pricing system.
- Must have minimum 5 years’ experience in the hospitality business.
Interested vendors should click here, to register, fill and submit their completed applications on or before Monday, March 23, 2020.