Welcome Service for Students
1. We welcome all students back to campus from the long vacation. We believe you all had a most refreshing experience during the holiday. It is our prayer that this semester shall offer to you most fulfilling opportunities in your academic pursuit at Covenant University. Accordingly, we enjoin you all to observe all protocols that can promote effective and robust learning environment while on campus.
2. Management is using this medium to advise students to always hang their Identity Cards for ease of identification within the campus. It is an offence to move within this campus without carrying your Identity Card.
3. It has come to our notice that some students are already disrupting our arrangement of beds in the Halls of Residence. Students are strongly advised to desist from such acts in their own interest.
4. Please be reminded that students are not allowed to paste posters, wall papers, adverts etc on the walls/doors in their rooms/halls of residence. Violation of this directive will be met with appropriate sanctions.
- Correct corporate dress code is to be maintained within the Campus, Jeans etc are not allowed.
- Protection and good use of all University properties by all students is advised
- Daily night roll call shall be observed at 10:00pm
- Great silence shall be observed from 12:00 mid-night
- Squatting other students in your allocated room is an offence.
- Students are advised against it. Students are advised to take good care of their valuables while on campus.
- Possession of telephone handsets is prohibited.
5. All Students are to note the E-Registration details on their portal page (as attached)
Once again, we welcome you back to a refreshing session.