Dr. Adedeji Afolabi
B.Sc., M.Sc., Ph.D
Construction Material Planning and Control using ICT, Green & Sustainable construction, Construction Education, Occupational Health and Safety, Building Informatics, Entrepreneurship in the Construction Industry.
Awards & Honours
- University Scholar, University of Lagos, Akoka, Lagos State (2005 - 2009).
- Departmental Examinations Officer, Building Technology, College of Science and Technology (CST) – 2014/2015, 2015/2016, 2016/2017 and 2017/2018 Academic session.
- Lecturer of the Year 2015/2016 Academic Session.
- Best Student, Statistical Package for Social Sciences Course, Advance Digital Appreciation Programme for Tertiary Institutions (ADAPTI), Covenant University organized by the Nigerian Communication Commission (2017).
- Most Resourceful Lecturer, Department of Building Technology (2017/2018).
- Covenant University Chancellor Exceptional Researcher 2019, Publication of over 20 articles in 2017/2018 academic session
- Covenant University Chancellor Exceptional Researcher 2020, Publication of over 20 articles in 2018/2019 academic session
Building Construction Practice, Building Material Science, Advanced Construction Technology, Building Project Planning and Control
Selected Publications (31)
2nd International Conference on Environmental and Energy Engineering (IC3E), IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, China.
International Conference on Computing Networking and Informatics (ICCNI), IEEE, Lagos, Nigeria
International Conference on New Horizons in Education, INTE, Berlin, Germany 2017
10th annual International Technology, Education and Development Conference, 7th – 9th March, Valencia, Spain
CIB W107 International Conference on Construction in developing countries and its contribution to sustainable development, University of Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria, 28th – 30th January.
Summary of Profile
His research interest areas include Construction Material Planning using ICT, Green & Sustainable construction, Construction Education, Occupational Health and Safety, Building Informatics, Entrepreneurship in the Construction Industry.