PhD Mayowa Agboola
Diploma in Business Admin; B.Sc. Business Admin; M.Sc. Business Admin; Certificate in Computer Studies and Diploma in Computer Engineering, GNIM, Ph. D. Business Administration
- Organizational Behaviour
- Technology Acceptance and Use
- Technological Change
- Employee Attitudes and Behaviour
- Organizational Culture
Awards & Honours
B. Sc. Business Administration (2006)
M. Sc. Business Administration (2008)
Member of Nigeria Institute of Management (MNIM) - 2008
PhD. Business Administration (2014)
Introduction to Business, Business Communication, Project Management and Analysis, Feasibility Report, Organizational Behaviour, Management Theory, World Resources, Entrepreneurial Development Studies, International Management
Selected Publications (9)
2. A Three-Day Micro Venture Acceleration Programme organised by Hebron Start-up Lab, Covenant University, September Cohort.
3. University of London Workshop on Open and Distance Learning: Ensuring High Quality Outcomes for Learners, 16th to 18th July 2019, at the Senate House, University of London.
4. 1st International Conference on Energy and Sustainable Environment (ICESE-2019), 18th to 20th June 2019 at the Centre for Entrepreneurial Studies (CEDS), Covenant University, Canaan Land, Ota, Nigeria.
5. Regional Training and Research Institute for Distance and Open Learning at The National Open University of Nigeria (RETRIDOL/NOUN) and the Commonwealth of Learning (COL) Workshop on Operationalising Dual Mode Universities/Distance Learning Centres in Nigeria, 20th to 23rd May 2019, at National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN), Abuja, Nigeria.
6. Faculty Development Programme (Foundational Programme in Entrepreneurship), Wadhwani Foundation, 29th April to 6th May 2019, at the Covenant University, Canaan Land, Ota, Nigeria.
7. Key Note Speaker at the International Conference on New Frontiers in Engineering, Science, Law, Management, Humanities and Social Science 2019, INFES-2019, Gauhati University, Guwahati, India, 23rd February 2019.
8. Regional Training and Research Institute for Distance and Open Learning at The National Open University of Nigeria (RETRIDOL/NOUN) and the Commonwealth of Learning (COL) Workshop on Gender Mainstreaming, 29th to 31st January 2019, at National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN), Abuja, Nigeria.