Associate Professor Paul Apeye Lucky Anawe
Associate Professor, H.O.D. Department of Petroleum Engineering. College of Engineering
M.Sc. in Chemical Engineering specializing in Petroleum Refining Engineering) from USSR Azerbaijan institute of oil and gas, P.hD in Lubrication Engineering from the USSR Azerbaijan Academy of Sciences Research institute of chemical and technology of additives.
1. Chemical treatment of crude oil/natural gas and corrosion control. 2. Recycling of lubricating materials, formulation,blending, base oils/additives and lubricants. 3. Drilling fluids. 4.Petroleum Refining /Petro-Chemical issues, Biofuels, Lubrication fundamentals.
Awards & Honours
• Foreign scholarship from the USSR government for tertiary institution. • Award of an authorship certificate (“Patent”) on new Additives for Lubes, by the USSR Academy of Science Committee for inventions and discoveries of industrial values (part of his PhD Thesis) •Automatic employment at elf oil nig ltd after nysc as best corper.
• Petroleum and gas refining engineering/petrochemicals • Polymer science and Technology • Introduction to chemical engineering and Introduction to Petroleum engineering • Lubrication engineering fundamentals • Transport phenomena, Fluid Mechanics • Natural gas engineering • Oil and gas pollution and control, Industrial hazards, Safety, Health and pollution in process industries.
Current Postgraduate Supervision
- COREN Annual Conference Abuja 2008.
- National Lubrication workshop, Airport Hotel Ikeja Lagos, 2009.
- 9th Technical Committee meeting of petroleum and petro-chemical product, SON Headquarters, Abuja.
-SON regular technical committee meetings in Lagos and Abuja.
-COREN Annual Conference Abuja 2014.
-COREN Annual Conference Abuja 2015.