Dr Emmanuel S. Joel
B.Tech., Physics, M.Sc., Physics (Applied Geophysics), PhD Industrial Physics (Applied Geophysics)
Energy, Earth and Environmental Sciences
Awards & Honours
Best Graduating Student, Department of Physics, Covenant University
[A] Mathematical Methods and Electromagnetic theory
[B] All Geophysical methods of Prospecting
[C] Geophysical Data Processing
[D] Quantum Mechanics and Inverse Theory
Selected Publications (24)
2. 2nd Americas Conference on Medical Imaging and Clinical Research (AMICR 2019), 9-10, August 2019.
3. Nigerian Geophysical Society, 6th International Conference held in Michael and Cecilia Ibru University Ughelli, AGBARHA 2019, Nigeria, on 7th – 10th May, 2019.
4. 3rd International Conference on Science and Sustainable Development held on May 6 – 8, 2019 in Covenant University Ota, Nigeria.
5. 2nd International Conference on Science and Sustainable Development held on May 14 – 16, 2018 in Covenant University Ota, Nigeria.
6. 3rd International Conference on Integrated Environmental Management for Sustainable Development, ICIEM 2018 held on May 02-05, 2018 in Sousse, Tunisia
7. Water and Society Conference Held in June 5th- 7th 2017 at Seville Spain
8. Association of American Petroleum Geologists (AAPG) 2016 International Conference and Exhibition, Cancun, Mexico, September 6-9, 2016.
9. First International Conference on Radioanalytical and Nuclear Chemistry (RANC-2016) to held in Budapest, Hungary during April 10–15, 2016
10. 3rd International Conference of Nigerian Geophysical Society of Nigeria held in Landmark University, Omu-Aran, Kwara State, February 2nd to 5th 2016.
11. Asia International conference on Advances in Managing Operations and Sustainability (AMOS) held in UTM, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, December 5th to 6th 2015.
12. International Workshop on Space Weather and Earth’s Surface Phenomena held at Bells University of Technology, Benja Village, Ota, and Ogun State, 10th – 15th May 2015
13. 2nd Annual Conference of the Nigerian Geophysical Society, held at Covenant University, Ota, Ogun State, Nigeria 17-20 March, 2015.
14. 1st African Geophysical Society, held at the National Space Research and Development Agency, 2-6th, June, 2014.
15. 3rd International Space Weather School and 1st Nigerian Geophysical Society, held at Bells University of Technology, Ota, January 2014.
16. 2nd International Conference and Workshop on Renewable Energy held at Covenant University, Canaan land, Ota, Ogun State. 16th-18th July, 2013
17. Symposium and Workshop on Space Weather and Space-Based Technologies held at Bells University of Technology, Ota, 4th - 9th February, 2013.