Engr Oluwafemi Leramo
B.Engrg, M.Sc, MNSE, MNIMECH, R.Eng
Development and Machine design, Fabrication and Construction, Mechatronics, Building Services, Manufacturing, Machine Tool and Energy Managements.
Awards & Honours
- Certificate of Merit from National Youth Service Corps Ogun State - 23rd of Oct. 1996.
- Certificate of Honour from Ogun State Corpers’ Welfare Association – 22nd of Oct. 1996.
- Certificate of Chess Championship- 3rd place in chess competition at the first Unilorin inter-hall sports championship.
- Lecturer of the year in Engineering in year 2008/2009, 2009/2010, 2010/2011 and 2011/2012 sessions by the Engineering students during their Tech Week.
- Best lecturer in the department of mechanical Engineering, award giving by the students of mechanical Engineering, 2008/2009 session.
Engineering Graphics, Manufacturing Process, Automotive Engineering, Mechatronics, Engineering Mathematics, Building Services and other related Mechanical Courses.
Current Postgraduate Supervision
Selected Publications (3)
2. International Workshop and Training in Mathematical Modelling, Neural Network, Data Mining and Scientifi Computing with Mapple and Matlab, organised by the Department of Mathematics, Covenant University, Ota. Monday 23rd – Friday May, 2011.
3. International Conference for Clean Technology and Contemporary Engineering Management, organised by the Department of Mathematics, Covenant University, Ota, 2012.