Professor Alfred Enahoro OWOLOKO
Professor, Industrial Mathematics
B.Sc, M.Sc. Ph.D (Industrial Mathematics), DME, MBA
My research interest is solving real life problems using mathematical tools. With special focus on Bank Valuation, Stochastic Differential Equation, Operation Research, Financial Mathematics and Probabilistic modelling.
Awards & Honours
- Travel Fellowship awarded by CIMPA-UNESCO to attend the CIMPA-UNESCO SCHOOL on Probabilistic models in Population Dynamics and Genetics, St Louis, Senegal, April 12-24, 2010.
• Trigonometry and Geometry
• Introductory Statistics 1
• Real Analysis
• Linear Algebra
• Applied Statistical Methods
• Introduction to Operation Research
• Statistical Inference
• Probability theory and stochastic Processes
• Optimization Theory
• Survey Methodology & Quality Control
- Mathematical Finance
Current Postgraduate Supervision
2. Oguntunde P.E., completed.
3. Ezekiel I.D.
3. Ezekiel I.D
Selected Publications (29)
• International workshop / conference on New Trends in Mathematical & Computer Sciences with Applications to Real World Problems (NTMCS 2006) – Covenant University, Ota, 19-23 June, 2006.
• International Workshop / Conference on New Directions in the Mathematical & Computer Sciences. NUC Abuja, 8-13 October 2007.
• NUC/ICTP Trieste, Italy Workshop on Foundations of Mathematical Analysis. Abuja, 24th May – 14th June 2009.
• CIMPA-UNESCO-SENEGAL SCHOOL, St Louis, April 12-April 23, 2010.
.International Workshop / Conference on Maple and Matlab, Covenant University, May28 -June3, 2011.
.International Congress of Mathematicians (ICM 2014), Coex, Seoul, South Korea, August 13 - 23, 2014.
.Mathematics in Industry Study Group (MISG 2016)South Africa,Johannesburg,January 11 -15, 2016.
Summary of Profile
Owoloko Enahoro Alfred, has over twenty years industry and teaching experience. He is married and blessed with children.