Dr. Imhade P. Okokpujie
B.Eng., M.Eng., Ph.D, Reg.COREN
- Research Areas:
(a) Primary Research Area: Mechanical Design and Production
(b) Secondary Research Area: Energy and Renewable Energy Systems
(c) Multi-disciplinary Research.
- Machine design
- Machining, Surface Engineering, and Mechanical Vibration
- Renewable energy resources
- Stress, Fatigue, Corrosion, and Failure analyses
Awards & Honours
1. Covenant University, Chancellor’s exceptional award “Exceptional Researcher for 2019"
2. Covenant University, Chancellor’s exceptional award “Exceptional Researcher for 2018”
3. 2nd Best Postgraduate Researcher Award for College of Engineering Covenant University for 2018
4. A Commendation letter from Covenant University’s Management for a selfless act of service (2019)
5. One time Nigeria Campion for Badminton for the period of 2004 to 2010, with a Numerous Medals Won.
i. Applied Strength of Materials
ii. Manufacturing Technology
iii. Mechanics of Machines
iv. Metrology & Instrumentation
v. Foundry Practice and Metallurgical Laboratory
vi. Energy Management and Technology
vii. Thermodynamics IV: Thermal Power and Propulsive Systems
2. International conference on engineering for a sustainable world (ICESW 2020) Indexed in Scopus
3. International conference on sustainable materials processing and manufacturing (SMPM 2019) Sun City Resort, South Africa. Indexed in Scopus
4. Workshop on gender sensitisation for higher education institutions in Nigeria (2019). Held in Abuja by RETRIDOL/COL
5. Award mentoring skills emerging leaders course. Held in Covenant University Ogun State, Nigeria from September 6 to 7th 2018.
6. International conference on engineering for a sustainable world (ICESW 2018) Indexed in Scopus
7. World Congress on Engineering WCE2018, London, United Kingdom. Index in Scopus