Dr (Mrs) Afolasade Olubunmi Oluwemimo Oluwatobi
Ph.D Estate Management
Market Maturity in Emerging Property Markets.
Employability of Real Estate Graduates
Introduction to Estate Management 1
Introduction to Estate Management 2
Introduction to Valuation 1
Introduction to Valuation 2
Building Services and Maintenance 1
Building Services and Maintenance 2
Selected Publications (5)
• African Real Estate Society (AFRES) Workshop on Best Practices in Nigeria Real Estate Practice held at the Centre of Learning Resources, Covenant University, Ota (July, 2010)
• 41st Annual Conference of the NIESV held from 8th – 12th March, 2011 at Murtala Mohammed Square, Kaduna, Kaduna State. Theme: Banking Reforms, Economic Empowerment and the Real Estate Sector.
• Mandatory Continuing Professional Development (MCPD) Seminar: “Flooding: An Impediment to Sustainable Development” held: 1 December, 2011 at Sweet Sensation Events Hall, OPIC Round About, Oke Ilewo, Abeokuta, Ogun State.
• First National Mandatory Continuing Professional Development (MCPD) Seminar: “State Internally Generated Revenue: The Place of Property Taxation” held: 19th September 2013 at the Muson Center Onikan, Lagos State
• Mandatory Continuing Professional Development (MCPD) Seminar: “Real Estate Agency Practice in Nigeria” held: 4th December, 2014 at DKL Events Centre, M.K.O Abiola Way, By Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library/NNPC Mega Station, Abeokuta, Ogun State.
• 2nd Covenant University International Conference on African Development Issues (CUICADI), May 11- 13, 2015
• Mandatory Continuing Professional Development (MCPD) Seminar: Asset Declaration Issues and Challenges” held: 22nd October, 2015 at Marquee Event Centre Within Funturf Centre, MKO International Stadium, Along Presidential Boulevard, Kuto Abeokuta, Ogun State.