Dr. (Arc.) Anthony Sholanke
PhD Arch. (CU); BES/B.Arch. (UNILAG); OND/HND (YCT); Mnia; Maarches.
1. Universal Design in Public Buildings and Environments
2. Built Environment Development Studies
3. All-Inclusive Design Concepts
Awards & Honours
Awards: School: Year:
1. Best Graduating PhD Candidate in the Department of Architecture, Covenant University, 2019
2. Best Postgraduate Graduating Student in the Department of Architecture, University of Lagos, Akoka, 1998
3. Authur Anderson’s Award for the Best Student in the School of Environmental Studies, University of Lagos, Akoka, 1998
4. Best Graduating HND Student in the Department of Architecture, Yaba College of Technology, Lagos 1989
5. College Award for the Best Graduating Student in the School of Environmental Studies, Yaba College of Technology, Yaba 1989
6. Best Student in Technical Drawing, F.G.C. Kano, 1982
7. Best Student in Technical Drawing, F.G.C. Kano, 1983
Advanced Building Systems and Services, Advanced Construction Management, Building Components and Methods, Architectural Graphics and Descriptive Geometry, Model Making, 400-Level Architecture Studio and Supervision of B.Sc. Final Year Research Dissertation Projects.
Current Postgraduate Supervision
Selected Publications (27)
2. 3rd Covenant University International Conference on African Development Issues (CU-ICADI); 9th-11th May, 2016.
3. 11th International Technology, Education and Development Conference (INTED); Valencia, Spain; 6th-8th March, 2017.
4. 12th International Technology Education and Development Conference (INTED), Valencia, Spain; 5th-7th March, 2018.
5. 10th International Conference on Education and New Learning Technologies(EDULEARN); 2nd-4th July, 2018.
6. Nigerian Institute of Architects, 58th Annual General Meeting and Conference, Lagos, Nigeria; 27th-30th November, 2018.
7.International Conference on Energy and Sustainable Environment (ICESE), Covenant University, Ota, Nigeria; July 28th-30th, 2020.
8. 5th Covenant International Conference on African Development Issues (CICADI), Covenant University, Ota, Nigeria; September 24th-25th, 2020.